RF Signal Generators
The IZT S1000 signal generator platform enables the user to consolidate multiple conventional RF generators into one compact, cost effective, ﬂexible, and easy-to-use RF test source.
Revolutionary architecture and a signal processing algorithm combine multiple technologies into a single piece of test equipment. So, with multiple technologies, modulations and frequencies combined in a single receiver, the IZT S1000 can match the receiver test requirements without a costly batch of standard RF generators.
Users can create versatile RF environments for rapid testing and validation of radio systems.
- 31 virtual signal generators
- Two independent RF outputs
- Phase synchronous outputs for diversity and MIMO testing
- Real-time impairment simulation
- Modulators for DAB, DAB+, DMB-Audio, HD Radio™ and DVB-T
- Universal ARB function
- 50 MSamples/sec real-time streaming
- Easy-to-use compact setup
The IZT S1000 allows for:
- Cost effective testing of consumer radios
- Replay of recorded signals
- RF environment simulation
- Phase-synchronous replay of diversity signals
- Testing of COMINT/SIGINT systems
- Testing of DF systems
- Operator Training
- Chip Design
- Simulation of LTE and DVB-T2 environments
- Approved for “TA Part 2 XM band” measurements and additionally for “TA part 1 XM band”, “Manufacturing XM band” and “Presence of Audio” tests
[su_button url=”http://ppmsystems.dentonscreative.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/PPM-Systems-IZT_S1000.pdf” target=”blank”]S1000 datasheet[/su_button]